When the summer heat blazes into Oklahoma City, the last thing you want is to discover that your air conditioner doesn’t work. Air conditioning is important for the elderly and for people with certain medical conditions, but, truthfully, we all enjoy its cool, comfortable benefits. A broken-down AC leads to sticky, sweaty misery. Don’t let this happen to you! At Alliance Expert Services, we offer detailed and long-lasting service you can depend on.
Is airflow the problem? You could be dealing with an air handler repair issue. We can help with that too!
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
Just like when a person isn’t feeling good, your air conditioner might be displaying “symptoms” that indicate it’s time for repair and maintenance. These are some of the warning signs you should look out for in your air conditioning system:
- Leaks: Any leaks from the wall unit, the pump, or the condenser can lead to decreased efficiency.
- Noises: A thumping or whirring noise or high-pitched squealing inside the unit announces the need for AC maintenance.
- Not cooling: If the air conditioner is not cooling well or is blowing out hot air, there may be a leak and the refrigerant may need to be topped off, or the evaporator coil may be dirty.
- Dirty air: A high amount of dust and debris circulating in your home is likely originating from the AC unit.
- Frequent power cycles: An air conditioner that turns on and off frequently is struggling to keep the room at the desired temperature and needs a tune-up.
A respected AC service company like Alliance Expert Services will be able to diagnose and repair any of the problems you are having with your air conditioner. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our certified HVAC technicians!
The Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance
At Alliance Expert Services, we offer a thorough inspection and AC tune-up, as well as diagnosis and repair. With every AC tune-up, you can expect your HVAC technician to replace the air filter, measure and top off refrigerant levels if needed, clean the evaporator coil, adjust the coil fins, lubricate all moving parts, and look for leaks.
It’s a good idea to have your air conditioner inspected and maintained annually, usually in the late spring or early summer. There are many benefits of routine AC maintenance, including:
- Lower utility bills: An air conditioner running in peak form is the most efficient, and will save you money on your electric bill.
- Repair savings: An annual AC tune-up not only keeps the parts moving properly, but it also allows potential problems to be caught early. This could save you from having to make expensive repairs down the road.
- AC longevity: AC units that are cared for last significantly longer than ones that are neglected or abused. You get your money’s worth with routine AC maintenance.
- Peace of mind: If you have your air conditioner inspected and maintained at the start of the warm season, you’ll be able to relax, knowing your unit will function properly and reliably all summer long.
When it comes to your HVAC system, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. Save money and heartache by scheduling an air conditioner tune-up with Alliance Expert Services today.
Of course, even with the best care, at some point, your unit may need replacing altogether, which is why we also offer convenient AC installation services.
Get Help From Alliance Expert Services
Alliance Expert Services has been providing reliable, trustworthy HVAC services to Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas since 1990. Our technicians will treat your home as if it is our own. We provide straightforward pricing and guaranteed workmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Trust Alliance Expert Services for all your HVAC needs, including air conditioner repair and air conditioner tune-ups.