Dimmer lighting provides you with complete control over your building's lighting brightness. With a dimmer light switch, you can select the appropriate brightness setting to watch television, give a presentation using a data projector, read, or improve the ambiance.
Alliance Expert Services is a leading provider of practical lighting solutions. Our services include dimmer lighting installation, repairs, and light switch replacements.
Our dimmer lighting services are available to both commercial and residential clients. We also offer financing, straightforward pricing, and guaranteed workmanship.
Are you using your patio at night? Could the space use a little more light? Call us for an outdoor lighting installation.
Why Should You Consider a Dimmer Lighting Installation?
Dimmer lighting has several advantages over conventional lighting:
- Complete control over brightness: You don't always need bright lighting in a room. With a dimming feature, you can adjust the brightness of overhead lighting to meet your needs.
- Energy savings: The ability to dim your lights' brightness will translate to lower energy costs over the long haul.
- Ambiance: Dimming your overhead lighting creates a soothing and calming atmosphere in your home.
- Attractive feature: Installing dimmer lighting is a useful home improvement if you are planning on selling.
Deriving optimal benefit from your dimmer lighting requires professional installation. With thirty years of experience in the industry, we can provide dimmer lighting that adds real value to your home or business.
The Benefits of a Professional Dimmer Light Switch Installation
Our team has extensive experience and technical knowledge required to properly—and safely—wire dimmer lighting and switches. Because of our expertise, we can address all wiring issues to ensure that your dimmer lighting fixtures function as they should.
We follow a specific process to ensure that everything is sufficiently grounded and in compliance with all relevant building, electrical, and safety codes. The result is dimmer lighting that works perfectly with no safety risks.
For aesthetic indoor cooling and lighting solutions, contact us for a chandelier and ceiling fan installation.
What Are the Types of Dimmer Light Switches?
With a dimmer lighting installation, you can choose from various light switch types:
- Touch dimmer switch: Cycle between previous brightness settings by pushing a button.
- Rotary dimmer switch: Change the brightness of your lighting by turning a dial.
- Integrated dimmer switch: Program various brightness settings for convenient and wireless control—you can even add a smartphone control option.
- Slide dimmer switch: Instead of a dial, this dimmer switch features a slide, and you can switch off the light while keeping the last setting.