Water and electricity are a dangerous combination, so when it comes to installing and repairing underwater lighting, pumps, and heaters, you need the help of a professional.
At Alliance Expert Services, we have a skilled team of electricians standing by to provide convenient pool, hot tub, and spa wiring service to commercial and residential clients in Oklahoma City.
We are committed to offering upfront, straightforward pricing, and we don't consider the job to be complete if you aren't 100% satisfied.
For peace of mind that your home’s wiring is safe, contact us to schedule a whole-house safety inspection.
Pool and Hot Tub Electrical Wiring Services
Every pool and hot tub features electrical components that should never be neglected. These items and their installation should also meet several local safety codes and regulations to prevent personal injury and property damage.
At Alliance Expert Services, we install, maintain, and repair these features, while ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
Our pool and hot tub wiring solutions include the installation and repair of:
- Underwater lighting
- Pumps and motors
- Water heaters
- Water filtration systems
- Outlet receptacles for lighting, pumps, and motors
- Whirlpool components
Our wiring services also include safety inspections and routine maintenance to prevent defects.
Electrical Problems in Hot Tubs and Pools
If there is a problem with your pool or hot tub wiring in Oklahoma City, OK, contact our team at Alliance Expert Services. Signs of electrical defects include:
- Cold water: A failing heater may be the result of a defective element or corrosion.
- Pump defects: The most common water pump issues include loose connections, faulty power motor boards, or bad capacitors.
- Underwater bulb failures: Issues such as a fixture leak, a defective breaker panel, or a broken switch can cause an underwater light to fail.
- Tripping GFCI breakers: If there is a ground fault or short, the ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) breakers around your hot tub or pool will trip.
To protect the electronics in your home and outdoor space, contact us for power surge protection.
Why Hire a Professional?
Correct wiring is critical to ensure that your pool and hot tub are always clean and at the right temperature. With our professional pool and hot tub wiring services, you'll have peace of mind that your lighting, pump, and heating elements work reliably and, most importantly, safely.