Usually, homeowners only become aware of electrical issues when their home fills with smoke, the smell of melting plastic, or a raging fire.
At Alliance Expert Services, we offer whole-home electrical safety inspections to ensure there are no problems with your wiring and that your home is safe.
We've served Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas since 1990 and are committed to upfront pricing and 100% customer satisfaction. Schedule an inspection today to catch electrical issues early and prevent property damage or injury.
Did you recently buy an old house? Call us to schedule a complete rewiring service.
Why You Should Get a Whole-Home Electrical Inspection
At Alliance Expert Services, we recommend that you schedule regular safety inspections for a range of reasons:
- Safety: According to the Electrical Safety Foundation, electrical defects cause 53,600 fires per year and hundreds of electrocutions. As your electrical system gets older and your household’s demand for energy increases, these risks become higher. Regular safety inspections safeguard your family against electrical hazards.
- Cost Savings: An electrical issue can damage your electronics, appliances, or electric components. If the defect causes a fire, you are looking at extensive damage to your property structure and belongings. With regular inspections, you reduce the risk of damage and repair costs.
What We Do During a Whole House Electrical Safety Inspection
When you schedule a whole-home safety inspection in Oklahoma City, OK, we will come to your home and:
- Assess the condition of your home’s wiring. If necessary, we will replace wire segments or recommend a complete rewiring.
- Test your home's smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to ensure that they are in a working condition.
- Inspect all electrical outlets, light switches, and outdoor lighting to ensure that they are operating without electrical problems.
- Inspect and test all breaker panels and circuit breakers in your home to ensure they are functioning correctly. If necessary, we repair or replace the board or defective components.
Do you want to protect your appliances and electronic devices? Contact us for a surge protection solution.
When to Schedule an Electrical Inspection
You should contact us and schedule an inspection when:
- You are buying a new building.
- The building and its electrical systems are more than 40 years old.
- You want to ensure that your electric system can accommodate a new appliance.
- Planning an extensive home renovation project.
We recommend that you schedule a whole-home electrical inspection once per year. Annual assessments will prevent hazards as the result of general wear and tear.