At Alliance Expert Services, we offer reliable commercial and residential solutions to ensure that your electrical systems work safely and efficiently. We aim to achieve complete customer satisfaction with straightforward pricing, financing, and guaranteed workmanship.
Our team can handle electrical services of all types, including:
- Backup generator installation.
- Electrical outlet repairs and replacements.
- Breaker panel upgrades.
- Lighting installation and repairs.
- Whole-home surge protection.
- Electrical switch replacements.
Just have a look at our customer reviews to see why we’re among the top electrical service companies in Mustang.
Signs That You Need an Electrical Outlet Repair
We provide a complete range of outlet solutions, including AFCI outlet, USB outlet, and GFCI outlet installation and repair. Give us a call for outlet repair services if:
- There is no power to the outlet.
- The outlet faceplate shows signs of melting or burns.
- Chips and cracks are forming on the outlet faceplate.
- The outlet is hot to the touch (faulty wiring).
- Sparks or smoke come from the input holes.
- You have ungrounded outlets (only two input holes).
- Your appliances go on and off, indicating damage to your outlet.
Our team can diagnose the issue and repair or replace the outlet if necessary. You can count on us to get your power receptacles working safely again.
Benefits of Backup Generator Installation
At Alliance Expert Services, we offer home standby generator installations to provide your home with continuous power during a blackout.
Our generator installation services come with a wealth of benefits:
- Automatic and quick power delivery whenever there is a power outage.
- Power appliances such as HVAC systems, refrigerator, and television.
- Maintain optimal comfort and safety during an emergency.
- Protect your sensitive electronics and appliances from voltage fluctuations when grid power switches on.
- Prevent natural disasters from disrupting your day-to-day activities.
If your generator has a defect, contact us to schedule an emergency generator repair.
When Do You Need a Breaker Panel Upgrade?
Many homeowners only consider a breaker panel replacement if their panel trips frequently. However, with an electrical panel upgrade, you can save unnecessary circuit breaker repair costs.
You might need a panel upgrade if:
- The lights flicker when you have one or more appliances running in your home.
- You need extension cords to provide power to your appliances and electronic devices.
- Outlets show signs of damage, or there is a smell of melting plastic in your home.
- The breaker panel trips regularly.
- There is a crackling sound coming from your panel.
Improve your home’s electrical system and safety with our panel upgrade services.