At Alliance Expert Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our heating and air conditioning services and our excellent track record.
The condition of your home's heating and cooling systems is critical to ensure optimal indoor comfort and air quality. A fully functioning system also means optimal efficiency and low energy costs.
As a leading local air conditioning contractor, we offer the following services in Mustang, OK:
- Central AC repairs, installations, and maintenance.
- Heating installation, repair, and maintenance services.
- Ductwork inspections and repairs.
- Air quality testing.
- Humidifier and dehumidifier installation.
- Air sealing services.
With these services, you will receive straightforward pricing and a workmanship guarantee.
To learn more about our service quality, take a look at our customer reviews!
What Do Our Furnace Maintenance Services Include?
The best time to schedule a furnace tune-up is before fall. Our furnace maintenance service includes:
- Checking that the heat anticipator is at the correct setting.
- Testing the furnace blower, burners, and limit.
- Inspecting and cleaning the burners.
- Assessing the hot surface igniter's condition.
- Checking the pressure switch, flame signal, and gas pressure.
- Running a thermostat test.
- Inspecting the heat exchangers.
- Removing dust build-up from the blower motor and blower wheel.
Schedule regular inspections for peace of mind that your furnace is in working order for the winter.
Central Heating Repair and Heating Replacement: Which Is Best?
When running into your heating system issues, you face a decision: should you repair or replace it? You don't want to replace your heater too soon, but you also don't want to wait for energy and repair costs to ramp up.
Factors that suggest you may need a replacement instead of heater repair include:
- Age: Your heating system is more than ten years old.
- Recurring defects: Frequent breakdowns are a tell-tale sign that your heating system has reached the end of its functional lifespan.
- Cold spots: Uneven temperatures throughout your building may indicate that your heater is no longer functioning optimally.
- Strange noises: If there are banging or clanking noises that don't go away with repairs, you need a replacement.
With regular heating maintenance, you can prolong your system's lifespan, prevent defects, and postpone the need for a replacement.
Contact us today to find and install the best heating system for your household's needs.
Benefits of Regular Air Conditioning Maintenance
As an AC service company, we recommend that you schedule an annual AC tune-up service. With regular AC maintenance, you can derive the following benefits:
- Optimal efficiency and low energy costs.
- Early defect detection and prevention of costly repairs.
- Prolonging the lifespan of your AC unit.
- Prevention of unexpected breakdowns.