At Alliance Expert Services, we offer commercial and residential electrical services in Yukon, OK, ensuring optimal safety and reliability. We go the extra mile to take the hassle out of electrical problems while maintaining the highest standard of safety and professionalism. With our services, you will receive straightforward pricing, financing, and guaranteed workmanship.
Our services include:
- Backup generator installation and repairs.
- Whole-home surge protection.
- Wiring inspections.
- Outlet repairs and installations.
- Breaker panel upgrades and repairs.
- Lighting installation.
- Electrical switch replacements.
Learn more about our electrical services by reading our customer reviews!
Improve Your Home's Safety with Our Outlet Repair Services
We offer AFCI outlet, USB outlet, and GFCI outlet installation services to protect your appliances and improve the safety of your building.
We recommend that you schedule an outlet repair or installation in the following scenarios:
- Outdated outlets: If you have an old building with its original outlets or your outlets don't feature ground fault circuit interrupters, you need an outlet replacement.
- Your outlets are ungrounded: Outlets with two-prong outlets don't meet the National Electric Code's requirements. Replace these outlets with new three-prong, grounded outlets.
- Faceplate damage: An outlet's faceplate protects you from the electric arc that forms when you insert a plug. If the faceplate is cracked or missing, contact us to repair and eliminate the risk of electrocution.
- Plugs fall out: Loose-fitting plugs indicate worn outlet springs, which carries the risk of an electric fire or shock.
- Outlets are warm: if your outlet feels warm to the touch, it may indicate wire terminal deterioration. Switch off the outlet's circuit breaker and contact us immediately.
Install a Backup Generator for Continuous Power During Blackouts
A home standby generator is an ideal solution to ensure that your household or business has power during a power outage. We provide professional generator installation services to provide you with an uninterrupted and reliable power supply. We also offer emergency generator repair services to power appliances such as your refrigerator, television, and computer during a natural disaster.
Contact us to schedule a backup generator installation service at your home.
Breaker Panel Replacement to Meet Your Home's Energy Demand
Homes more than twenty years old typically have 60 – 100-amp breaker panels. However, modern households require an average of 200 amps. If you have an older home, you may need a breaker panel replacement.
Our electrical panel upgrade and circuit breaker repair services will prevent frequent panel tripping, flickering lights, humming sounds, and electrical hazards in your home.